Whiskey lovers who cannot get their fill of bourbon can now enjoy its flavors in non-alcoholic coffees.
Jim Beam has partnered with White Coffee to launch Jim Beam Bourbon Flavored Coffees.
The products blends rich bourbon flavors, with hints of caramel and vanilla, into 100% Arabica coffee.
The coffee line includes five varieties:
- Jim Beam Original: A caramel and oaky vanilla flavor combined with a sweet, mild intensity coffee.
- Bourbon Vanilla: Sweet vanilla with a creamy, woody overtone with caramel and smoky notes.
- Cinnamon Stick: A bold, spicy coffee with the sweet taste of cinnamon.
- Spiced Honey: Sweet honey and warm, savory spice in a medium-body coffee.
- Signature Dark Roast: A richly flavorful coffee with the smoky taste of bourbon
Jim Beam Coffee will be available at retail outlets nationwide later this spring.
White Coffee Corporation is based in Long Island City, NY and is a third-generation business in operation since 1939.