Warsteiner is refreshing its brand. Starting February 2015, U.S. fans will begin to see the new look.
The new branding includes:
- Refreshed Logos: The Warsteiner name features a larger, simpler font in metallic gold. Within its round logo, the typical German typeface for “s” in Warsteiner is substituted with a new anchor in the form of the stretched “t”. The “A Queen among Beers” tag has been removed to improve legibility.
- New Name for Flagship Pilsener and Dunkel:Warsteiner’s flagship pilsener, Warsteiner Premium Verum, is now Warsteiner Premium German Pilsener. Warsteiner Premium Dunkel is now Warsteiner Dunkel.
- New Bottle Labels: The Warsteiner Premium German Pilsener label is redesigned in metallic gold and black while the Warsteiner Dunkel label is now amber.
- New Bottle Caps:The Warsteiner Premium German Pilsener cap switches to black while the Warsteiner Dunkel cap changes to amber.
- New 12-Pack and 6-Pack Design: Warsteiner Premium German Pilsener 12- and 6-packs are now gold and black while Warsteiner Dunkel is now amber; 12-packs more clearly reveal contents.
- New Pilsener Can and Package Design: Warsteiner Premium German Pilsener cans have an updated metallic gold finish with prominent black accents. The new packaging reveals contents.
Warsteiner USA will promote its new packaging through in-store signage, social media sweepstakes and Pilsener Pursuit, a game where players earn points by collecting new packaging and avoiding pitfalls.