Diageo has announced its 4thAnnual Diageo North America Supplier Awards.
These awards recognize nine companies for their business contributions to Diageo’s success, according to a press-release. Award recipients will be honored by Diageo representatives at a celebratory reception to be held March 2 at a Chicago Blackhawks hockey game.
“Our success is closely connected to the meaningful partnerships we have with our suppliers,” said Kelly Chesney, senior vice president of procurement for Diageo North America. “For this reason we are recognizing these top suppliers who have exhibited outstanding performance and delivered the highest degree of excellence in quality, service, innovation and more.”
The categories and winners for each award:
- Quality Excellence Award given to Hub Folding BoxInc. for demonstrating “outstanding performance in the quality of materials and service, process capability improvement, utilizing root cause problem solving techniques, schedule adherence, and the ability to improve . . . equipment effectiveness.”
- Service Excellence Award given to Fort Dearborn Company and Tangerine Promotions for showing “flexibility and responsiveness that exceeded expectations, while offering outstanding service and the spirit of a true partnership.”
- Innovation Excellence Award given to Flavor Producers Inc. in recognition of their “brilliant execution with new Diageo product offerings . . . they helped achieve accelerated speed-to-market despite demanding timelines.”
- Breakthrough Performance Award given to Amcor RigidPlastics for demonstrating “tremendous improvements, both in service and quality, in the face of a challenging performance environment.”
- Value Creation Award given to Jones Lang La Sallefor demonstrating their “commitment to Diageo’s continuous improvement culture while driving year-over-year cost reductions and overall value.”
- Breakthrough Collaboration Award given to Pratt for their “outstanding commitment to resolving material or service issues while utilizing robust root cause problem solving methods. This award also recognizes leadership in social responsibility, safety, environmental and sustainability as well as the superb implementation of initiatives involving supplier collaboration.”
- Distinguished Honors, Special Projects Awardgiven to Altus/SC&H Group for “delivering a significant and critical project on time and on budget with exceptional leadership using new and creative ideas.”
- Supplier Excellence, Emerging Markets Award given to Supremia International as a supplier located in an emerging market demonstrating “superior quality, service, responsiveness, value and outstanding corporate citizenship.”
- Supplier of the YearAward given to Logoplaste for their “exemplary performance and brilliant execution in all areas of quality, service, innovation, breakthrough performance and value creation.”