Mixologist, bar-owner and tiki aficionado Blair Reynolds has updated his B.G. Reynolds line of cocktail syrups, and launched a new line of mixers.
Each bottle is crafted with fresh, all-natural ingredients using original techniques and admiration for Tiki culture, the company says. These products are intended to save bartenders time by consistently delivering the desired cocktail flavors.
The new Tropical Cocktail Mixers became available this month in 750 ml bottles for $15.99. They include Mai Tai, Jet Pilot and Zombie Punch, and are made in small batches in Portland, Ore. The mixers make tropical cocktails with aged rum, or with seltzer water or soda for a non-alcoholic option.
The B.G. Reynolds syrups are available in 750 ml ($20 suggested retail price) and 375 ml ($11.99) bottles at select retailers and online. Wholesale prices available for professional use. According to the company, the syrups include:
- Lime Cordial – lime sweetened with Demerara sugar
- Falernum – ginger, clove, almond and fresh lime
- Lush Grenadine – pomegranate with hibiscus aromatics
- Paradise Blend – tart Barbados grapefruit and spicy Asian cinnamon
- Wild Ginger – exotic and earthy spices
- Cinnamon – Ceylon cinnamon and spicy cassia
- Divine Vanilla – real vanilla beans
- Original Orgeat – French sweetener made with almonds and cane sugar
- Rich Demerara – a perfectly balanced syrup using Demerara sugar
- Passion Fruit – yellow passion fruit
- Tiki Spices – Jamaican pimento berry and Madagascar vanilla