The Louisville-based Copper & Kings American Brandy Co. has appointed new distribution partners for its American brandy and absinthe spirits in five new states: Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Oregon and Washington.
Copper & Kings first launched product in June 2014. With this expansion it will now be available in 31 total states and Washington DC.
“American Brandy has momentum,” says founder Joe Heron. “We are ready for the next wave of growth and are establishing our national footprint step, by step. We want to, as a minimum, be on the curve as a leading player.”
Copper & Kings American brandy, absinthe and gin are distilled in copper pot-stills, and are non-chill filtered, with no post-distillation infusion of boisé (oak flavor or infusion), other flavors, or caramel coloring. The distillery also produces a line of copper pot-distilled liqueurs called Destillaré and the following portfolio of spirits:
- Copper & Kings American Craft Brandy (90 proof/45% ABV) – $35/750 mL
- Copper & Kings American Butchertown Brandy (124 proof/45% ABV) – $60/750 mL
- Copper & Kings Floodwall Apple Brandy (90 proof/45% ABV) – $40/750 mL
- Copper & Kings Un-Aged Apple Brandy (90 Proof/45% ABV) – $30/750mL
- Copper & Kings Immature Brandy (90 proof/45% ABV) – $30/ 750 mL
- Copper & Kings CR&FTWERK Beer Barrel Aged Brandy(111 proof/55.5% ABV) $40/750 mL
- Copper & Kings Absinthe Blanche (130 proof/65% ABV) – $55/750 mL
- Copper & Kings American Dry Gin (92 proof/46% ABV) – $35/750 mL
- Copper & Kings American Old Tom Gin (100 proof/50% ABV) – $40/750 mL
- Destillaré Intense Orange Curaçao (90 proof/45% ABV) – $35/750 mL
Copper & Kings American Brandy Co. distribution footprint includes the following 31 markets: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Washington D.C.