San Diego’s AleSmith Brewing Company has announced their new Hopwright Series. This lineup of hop-forward beers intends to highlight the diversity of the IPA through hop varietals and flavor combinations.
Brütiful Day (7.2% ABV), the first Hopwright Series release, is a crisp, dry Brüt IPA brewed with Nelson Sauvin hops. This hop contributes aromatic notes of mango, pineapple, white grapes and black pepper, the company says. Brütiful Day has light bitterness and touch of malt.
Upcoming Hopwright Series releases include the following:
- Brütiful Day (7.2% ABV), a brüt India pale ale
- ¡Muy Sabroso! (6.5% ABV), a tropical India pale ale brewed with Sabro hops
- Tasmanian Bliss (5.8% ABV), an India pale ale brewed with Australian hops
- Tropical Marmalade (7.1% ABV), a hazy India pale ale brewed with Aloha hops
- Exercise in Fruitility (6.5% ABV), an India pale ale brewed with Citra hops, coconut and passion fruit
- Oishii Desu (6.3% ABV), an India pale ale brewed with Sorachi ace hops, rice and yuzu
Brütiful Day will be released on draft and in 12-oz. cans beginning this week. Look for other Hopwright Series beers throughout the coming months.
AleSmith’s range of beers, which includes Speedway Stout, Nut Brown Ale, and San Diego Pale Ale .394, is distributed in 28 U.S. states and 8 countries.