Miami Cocktail Co. has announced its newest offering of single-serve Organic Spritz cocktails.
Now available online and in select retailers nationwide, each organic certified sparkling cocktail is 4.2% ABV and contains only 110 calories per can, with no added sugar, additives or preservatives. This ready-to-drink, wine-based Organic Spritz line is non-GMO and gluten-free, and comes in five pastel, BPA-free cans:
- Organic Bellini Spritz – Organic rosé wine paired with organic peach juice and a touch of organic mango juice.
- Organic Margarita Spritz – Organic 100% blue weber agave wine paired with organic lime, orange, elderflower and ginger juices.
- Organic Mimosa Spritz – Organic rosé wine paired with organic mandarin orange and tangerine juice.
- Organic Paloma Spritz – Organic blue weber agave wine paired with organic grapefruit, hibiscus and ginger juices.
- Organic Sangria Spritz – Organic rosé wine paired with organic orange, lime and pineapple juices.
“We noticed a need for high-quality, ready-to-drink canned cocktails,” says Miami Cocktail Co. Co-Founder Ross Graham. “People today are far more conscious of what they consume. There are more and more seltzers claiming to be ‘better for you’ options but they mostly start – and stop – with a simple caloric claim. We crafted our Organic Spritz with transparency of ingredients, fully organic certified, and focused on taste.”
Miami Cocktail Co.’s Organic Spritz is available to purchase online at miamicocktail.com and through select retailers nationwide, including Fresh Market and Whole Foods. Organic Spritz is $12.99 per 4-pack of 8.4-oz. cans.
The launch of the Organic Spritz builds off Miami Cocktail Co.’s Small Batch Original’s line of organic bottled cocktails, which are currently available nationwide. The Small Batch Originals, Sunset Sangria, Blood Orange Mimosa, and Copper Pot Margarita are available in 750-ml. bottles. Like the Organic Spritz, the Originals are organic certified, gluten-free, lower in sugar, low in sulfites and only about 100 calories per serving.