The U.S. wine importer Taub Family Selections has added the family-owned Mastroberardino estate to its roster of Italian producers.
Mastroberardino is based in southern Italy’s Campania region, and focuses on the native varieties fiano, greco and aglianico. The Mastroberardino estate vineyards are located at various sites within Campania’s Irpinia district, across three DOCG production areas: Greco di Tufo, Fiano di Avellino, and Taurasi.
The family has farmed grapes and produced wine since the mid-18th century, dating back ten generations.
Mastroberardino’s US range includes the below expressions, among which Aglianico Irpinia DOC, Greco di Tufo DOCG, and Fiano di Avellino DOCG are new entries in the US market:
- Villa dei Misteri Rosso Pompeiano IGT – SRP: $214.99 per 750-ml. bottle.
- Naturalis Historia Taurasi DOCG – $78.99
- Radici Taurasi Riserva DOCG – $66.99
- Radici Taurasi DOCG – $59.99
- Re di More Irpinia Aglianico DOC – $26.99
- Radici Fiano di Avellino DOCG – $28.99
- Nova Serra Greco di Tufo DOCG – $28.99
- Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio Rosso DOC – $21.99
- Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio Bianco DOC – $19.99
- Lacrimarosa Irpinia Rosato DOC – $19.99
- Aglianico Irpinia DOC – $19.99
- Greco di Tufo DOCG – $21.99
- Fiano di Avellino DOCG – $21.99
- Falanghina del Sannio DOC – $19.99
Taub Family Selections will begin operating as the sole U.S. import agent for Mastroberardino effective immediately. The wines were previously imported by Winebow.