On the latest episode of On & Off, Editors Melissa Dowling and Kyle Swartz dive into cordials and liqueurs. They discuss the history of this category, recent growth trends, why the pandemic likely buoyed the category and what modern innovations have helped drive growth.
Additionally, Melissa and Kyle show off their lack of movie trivia knowledge and critique their boss’ homemade cookies.
Like that podcast episode? Check out our recent episodes:
- The Future of Alcohol Retail Technology
- Women in Alcohol
- American Whiskey Trends with Maggie Kimberl
- Top Alcohol Trends in 2021-22
- Alcohol Industry Trends: Part 2
- Wine Needs to Recalibrate