How can the craft beer industry improve diversity and inclusion?
In this episode, we interview Jamal Robinson, director of sales and marketing at New England Brewing Company, a leading brewery in Connecticut. Robinson is behind the NEBCO African American Brewers Scholarship and The Connecticut Brewers Guild African American Brewing Scholarship.
The discussion in this episode focuses on Robinson’s efforts, plus how the industry as a whole can improve. Other topics include: the state of regional breweries, defining NEBCO’s IPAs, unicorns pooping rainbows and debating the best Jewish delicatessen in Connecticut.
Like that podcast episode? Check out our recent episodes:
- Helping the On-premise During the Pandemic
- What is Sustainable Wine?
- The Latest Trends in Cordials and Liqueurs
- The Future of Alcohol Retail Technology
- Celebrating Women in Alcohol
- American Whiskey Trends with Maggie Kimberl
- Top Alcohol Trends in 2021-22
- Alcohol Industry Trends: Part 2
- Wine Needs to Recalibrate