In this podcast we interview Robert Cavanaugh, wine educator and marketing director for the wine marketing company Adventure Wine. Cavanaugh delves into the trendiest French wine regions and varietals, and explores unsung and underrated areas and grapes as well. We also talk about how French wine branding has improved to educate consumers, the affects of global warming, how much growth is left for rosé, the category depth of French sparklers, and clear up some common misconceptions about French wine.
Like that podcast episode? Check out our recent episodes:
- Improving Diversity and Inclusion in Wine
- Improving Diversity and Inclusion in Craft Beer
- Helping the On-premise During the Pandemic
- What is Sustainable Wine?
- The Latest Trends in Cordials and Liqueurs
- The Future of Alcohol Retail Technology
- Celebrating Women in Alcohol
- American Whiskey Trends with Maggie Kimberl
- Top Alcohol Trends in 2021-22