In this episode of On & Off, the leading trade alcohol podcast, we talk with Seth Goldberg, who serves as team lead for the Duane Morris Cannabis industry group law firm.
Seth provides a deep dive into the current state of the legal cannabis industry, why cannabis beverages have taken off, and what’s next in terms of federal oversight of legal cannabis. Also in this episode, cohost Melissa Dowling reveals that she’s more of an edible person. Grab a pre-roll from your local dispensary and listen in!
Like that podcast episode? Check out our recent episodes:
- Podcast: A Deep Dive into French Wine
- Improving Diversity and Inclusion in Wine
- Improving Diversity and Inclusion in Craft Beer
- Helping the On-premise During the Pandemic
- What is Sustainable Wine?
- The Latest Trends in Cordials and Liqueurs
- The Future of Alcohol Retail Technology
- Celebrating Women in Alcohol