In this episode of the podcast On & Off, covering the on- and off-premise of the alcohol industry, we delve into alcohol retail technology.
The pandemic changed everything for this category. Suddenly, every retail store needed a robust ecommerce presence, while a significant number of consumers learned for the first time that they could order alcohol online. But what does this technology landscape look like now, as we (hopefully) emerge from the Covid-19 crisis?
For answers, we interviewed Yosi Dediashvili-Drossos, cofounder and chief technology officer at CityHive, and Cathy Lewenberg, chief operating officer at Drizly. Both represent two of the top alcohol retail tech companies currently operating.
Like that podcast episode? Check out our recent episodes:
- Beverage Week 2022 Recap
- How to Handle Visibly Intoxicated Customers
- Legal Cannabis and Cannabis Beverages
- A Deep Dive into French Wine
- Improving Diversity and Inclusion in Wine
- Improving Diversity and Inclusion in Craft Beer
- Helping the On-premise During the Pandemic
- What is Sustainable Wine?