What do the top alcohol trends from the past year foreshadow for 2023?
In this latest episode of the On & Off podcast, the only podcast covering the on- and off-premise alcohol trade industries, Editors Melissa Dowling and Kyle Swartz look back at 2022, and discuss what these developments mean for the new year.
Can American whiskey continue to expand at such a high clip? Why is tequila suddenly everywhere? And what, exactly, are vegetable cocktails? Click the podcast link below to find out! And don’t forget to hit the subscribe button.
Like this podcast episode? Check out our recent episodes:
- Tequila Trends in 2022
- Alcohol Retail Technology in 2022
- Beverage Week 2022 Recap
- How to Handle Visibly Intoxicated Customers
- Legal Cannabis and Cannabis Beverages
- A Deep Dive into French Wine
- Improving Diversity and Inclusion in Wine
- Improving Diversity and Inclusion in Craft Beer