Sun King Brewery has released five new beers in 2022. Find out more about each below:
- Technicolor Dream Cat: Sun King’s Technicolor Dreamcat is a Hazy IPA with an experimental hop base, accentuated with blood orange. It is available in 4-packs. 7.7% ABV, 50 IBU.
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged Chocolate Vanilla Porter: Sun King’s Bourbon Barrel-Aged Chocolate Vanilla Porter is a Porter aged in bourbon barrels with chocolate and vanilla. 14.2% ABV, 36 IBU.
- Chocolate Peanut Cluster Stout: Sun King’s Chocolate Peanut Cluster Stout is a stout made with peanut clusters or turtles from South Bend Indian’s Chocolate Company. 9% ABV, 10 IBU.
- Sunlight Party Packs: Sun King introduces two new flavors to its party pack: Strawberry Lemonade and Fruity Punch. They join Orange Vanilla and Sunlight.
- Rainbow Haze: Sun King’s Rainbow Haze is an IPA with a fruity hop character with infused mango. 6.1% ABV, 20 IBU.
These releases follow the debut of Sun King’s Mexican-style lager.