In part 1 of this two-part podcast series, Editors Melissa Dowling and Kyle Swartz talk about the top alcohol trends affecting all categories of the industry, this and next year.
This includes the hard seltzer boom, the rise of RTDs, the golden age of American whiskey and the current shortage of glass and aluminum packaging. How long will all of these trends last? And what exactly is driving them? For answers, just click play!
Like that podcast episode? Check out our recent episodes:
- Wine Needs to Recalibrate
- Vodka Trends in 2021
- Rum Trends
- Responsible Alcohol Practices in 2021
- Cannabis Beverages, Trends and Legalization
- How Alcohol Companies Can Promote Sustainability
- What’s Next for Hard Seltzer?
- Whiskey Trends