Children of Restaurant Employees, or CORE, is an important nonprofit organization in the beverage alcohol industry. During the Covid-19 pandemic, CORE proved vital.
In our latest podcast episode of On & Off — covering the on- and off-premise alcohol industries — Editors Melissa Dowling and Kyle Swartz talk with CORE executive director Sheila Bennett. Bennett dives into how CORE and its many partners helped on-premise employees and their families financially survive the Covid health crisis. Also, Bennett outlines how you, too, can help those in need.
Like that podcast episode? Check out our recent episodes:
- What is Sustainable Wine?
- The Latest Trends in Cordials and Liqueurs
- The Future of Alcohol Retail Technology
- Women in Alcohol
- American Whiskey Trends with Maggie Kimberl
- Top Alcohol Trends in 2021-22
- Alcohol Industry Trends: Part 2
- Wine Needs to Recalibrate